Perth Water Parks – Splashing Great Time
There’s nothing better than at trip to one of Perth Water Parks, Waterslides, Playgrounds and Aquatic Centres for some good clean water fun when the temperature creeps up.
Remember, it’s fun to take the kids for some water fun when it’s hot, but make sure you follow this sun safety advice to ensure you kids play safe in the sun!
- Plan your outdoor outings with the family before 10am and after 2pm (or 11am and 3pm for daylight savings)
- Use 30+ SPF sunscreen and re-apply every 2 hrs
- If your using insect repellent with sunscreen put sunscreen on first and apply insect repellent over the top
- Seek shade wherever possible, make sure you always have a small shade dome or something similar in the car in case there is no shade or shade is taken
- Choose a wide brimmed hat that protects the head, face, neck and ears
- Be a good role model, wear your sun protection and your children are more likely to want to wear theirs also
Here are some great family friendly water parks and playgrounds to take the kids for a swim or a splash on a warm summers day!
Your local aquatic centre is an affordable way to cool off in summer, and for those with heated indoor pools, somewhere families can enjoy a swim all year long. Find Perth Aquatic Centres here .
Perth Water Parks – Water Playgrounds & Attractions
From free water playgrounds to themed water parks find Perth’s water playground and water park attractions here , and plan your summer family day out in the sun.
Playgrounds with Water Play Features
No need to skip the park on a warm summers day, head to one these playgrounds with water play features , so the kids can keep their cool while they play.